This section was created to help those that want to get started mining monero. Yet, It is recommended to check monero's official Wiki first.
Before mining, It is wise to know where to save coins earned.
- Monero Official Wallet (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Free BSD, ARM) LINK
- Cake Wallet (iOS Devices) LINK
- Monerujo (Android) LINK
- My Monero (Web Wallet) LINK
- Trezor (Hardware Wallet) LINK - Trezor Wiki for Monero Setup
Note: NEVER choose a wallet that grants NO access to PRIVATE KEYS.
If you have been browsing this website, you already have a couple of GPU/CPU in mind. Yet here is a small list of the fastest hardware.GPU
- RADEON VII - HASHRATE: ~3 Kh/s
- VEGA 64/VEGA 56 - HASHRATE: ~2 Kh/s
- TESLA V100 - HASHRATE: ~1.7 Kh/s
- RX 580/570 - HASHRATE: ~1 Kh/s
- XEON PHI 7220/7230/7240/7250 - HASHRATE: ~2.1 Kh/s details on lukminer.org
- RYZEN THREADRIPPER 2920X - HASHRATE: ~1 Kh/s
- AMD RYZEN 7 2700X - HASHRATE: ~700 H/s
- AMD RYZEN 5 2600X - HASHRATE: ~500 H/s
- XEON E5-2680 V4 - HASHRATE: ~650 H/s
For mining software please check the list available on https://monerobenchmarks.info/tools.php
For mining pools, please check the list compiled by M5M400 on http://moneropools.com/
For a better understanding of monero, checkout Mastering Monero available on Amazon (Kindle/Paperback)
There is also a PDF version available on masteringmonero.com